THE EYE OF LOVE IN THE TEMPLE SCULPTURE OF INDIA.
by Lannoy, Richard & Baines, Harry
- A FINE CLOTH COPY in dust jacket. Forty five half-tones. 160 pages Small 4to. Bibliography
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE EYE OF LOVE IN THE TEMPLE SCULPTURE OF INDIA.
- Lannoy, Richard & Baines, Harry
- Book condition
- Used - A FINE CLOTH COPY in dust jacket. Forty five half-tones. 160 pages Small 4to. Bibliography
- New York: Grove Press, 1976. FIRST AMERICAN EDITION
- sculpture sacred erotic India religion Hinduism
Terms of Sale
JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
CONDITIONS OF SALE: All orders are pre-pay. We accept checks, Visa and Mastercard. Books are held for 48 hrs pending confirmation from customer. We dropship only by pre-arrangement. Checks or money orders must be received within 5 business days of confirmation (international orders have 10 days) to ensure sale. Sets and folio volumes are determined by weight. International carriage: Exact Shipping cost; please let us know your preference. Books are guaranteed as described and returnable for cause. Please notify of any problem.
About the Seller
About JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]