The Man-eaters of Tsavo and Other East African Adventures.
by Patterson, J.H., Lieut.-Col
- Good/No Jacket
BRIGHTON, East Sussex
Standard Delivery: 5 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- KENYA BOOKS Books on Kenya and Africa (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Man-eaters of Tsavo and Other East African Adventures.
- Patterson, J.H., Lieut.-Col
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- 3rd. Imp
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Kenya Big Game Lion Uganda Railway
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
KENYA BOOKS Books on Kenya and Africa
Books may be returned for a full refund if not as described. Please e-mail us first.
About the Seller
About KENYA BOOKS Books on Kenya and Africa
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- top edge gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]