The Dot and the Line A Romance in Lower Mathematics
by Juster, Norton
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Random House, 1964. Hardcover. Good. Pages can have notes/highlighting. Spine may show signs of wear. ~ ThriftBooks: Read More, Spend Less.Shelf and handling wear to cover and binding, with general signs of previous use. Boards betray fading and nicks and other signs of wear and imperfection commensurate with age. Binding is tight and structurally sound. Pages absent any extraneous marks. New mylar added to ensure future enjoyment. Secure packaging for safe delivery.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- ThriftBooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Dot and the Line A Romance in Lower Mathematics
- Juster, Norton
- Book condition
- second hand - Good
- Quantity available
- Random House
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
From the largest selection of used titles, we put quality, affordable books into the hands of readers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.