Directory of Surprise Plays for Winning Football: How and When to Use Them
by Tom Simonton
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Parker Publishing, 1979. Hardcover. Good Condition/Poor. 264 pages. Moderate wear, front hinge is cracked, pages yellowed; a good book otherwise. The dust jacket is present but heavily chipped, torn and worn. Quantity Available: 1. Category: Football; ISBN: 0132155583. ISBN/EAN: 9780132155588. Inventory No: 184489. . 9780132155588
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Easy Chair Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Directory of Surprise Plays for Winning Football: How and When to Use Them
- Tom Simonton
- Book condition
- second hand - Good Condition
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Parker Publishing
- Place of Publication
- Old Tappan, New Jersey, U.s.a.
- Date Published
- BZDB23 Football; Directory of Surprise Plays for Winning Football How and When to Use Them Tom Simonton
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Easy Chair Books
Returns are accepted up to 10 days after delivery if the book was not described accurately. We accept MC/Visa, checks, money orders, cash, and paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Easy Chair Books
We have been in the book business for almost 7 years. We have over 30,000 books listed already with more waiting.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]