The Devil That Danced on the Water
by Forna, Aminatta
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Recounts the author's childhood in postcolonial Africa, her dissident father's actions against British tyranny that resulted in his imprisonment, and her struggle to learn his fate and expose the conspiracy surrounding his death.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Weller Book Works ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Devil That Danced on the Water
- Forna, Aminatta
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Atlantic Monthly Press
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Weller Book Works ABAA/ILAB
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Weller Book Works ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]