Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Death in the Clouds is a work of detective fiction by Agatha Christie and first published in the US by Dodd, Mead and Company on March 10 1935 under the title of Death in the Air and in UK by the Collins Crime Club in the July of the same year under Christie's original title. The US edition retailed at $2.00 and the UK edition at seven shillings and sixpence (7/6). The book features the Belgian detective Hercule Poirot, and Chief Inspector Japp.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Andrew Barnes Booksellers
BOOKS MAY BE RETURNED FOR ANY REASON. POSTAGE REFUNDED IF IN THE VIEW OF BIBLIO BOOK WAS INACCURATELY DESCRIBED
About the Seller
About Andrew Barnes Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]