The CUBAN STORY
by Matthews, Herbert L
- VG+/VG (avg wear & soiling/closed tear with tape reinforcement on the reverse side).
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A personal interpretation of the Cuban revolution and its impact on the United States and on Latin America by the noted New York Times correspondent and editor.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Tavistock Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The CUBAN STORY
- Matthews, Herbert L
- Grey linen cloth binding. Dust jacket
- Book condition
- Used - VG+/VG (avg wear & soiling/closed tear with tape reinforcement on the reverse side).
- Quantity available
- 1st edition
- George Braziller
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Tavistock Books, ABAA
Customer Satisfaction guaranteed, and all items guaranteed as described. Returnable for any reason w/i 7 days; prior notice requested and appreciated.
Cash with order. Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Paypal, Wire Transfer, Money Order, or personal check. Payable in US dollars against a US Bank. Credit card orders are shipped only to the billing address of the cardholder. �
CA sales tax applied on orders shipped within the state, unless valid resale license supplied.Trade courtesy based on ability to reciprocate.
Orders shipped USPS, Insured. Shipping & insurance (w/i US): $5.50 for 1st book of an order [Media Mail]; $2.00 for each subsequent. Oversize volumes a bit extra. Priority Mail beginning @ $12.50. Overseas orders shipped via airpost insured @ cost unless other arrangements made. Other shipping means (e.g., UPS or FedEx) available; please inquire for rates. Best to call to reserve.
For our CA customers- the CA Franchise Tax Board requires us to collect CA sales tax on all purchases shipped within the state. This appropriate amount will be added to your transaction total when the order is processed.
All descriptions copyright Tavistock Books; unauthorized use is prohibited and violations will be prosecuted to the full extent allowed by statute.
About the Seller
About Tavistock Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in slightly better than Very Good Condition with a Very Good Condition dust jacket. Very Good Condition indicates a used...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]