Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Her Majesty's Stationery Office, 1954. Hardcover with dust jacket, later printing, vi + 209 pages; hardly a trace of shelf wear to covers, book overall very gently used, ink signature on free front endpaper, otherwise very clean and unmarked; DJ faded, particularly spine, numerous tiny chips.. Hard Cover. Very Good +/Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eric James (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Complete Plain Words
- Gowers, Ernest
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Jacket condition
- Her Majesty's Stationery Office
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE ALPHABET ARTS DISCIPLINES SOCIAL HISTORY LANGUAGE REFERENCE LINGUISTICS GRAPHIC DESIGN PUBLISHING PRINTING Grammar Speech Writing
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Reference; Linguistics/Language;
Terms of Sale
Payment through Biblio, or directly we accept PayPal, money order or cheque (10 days for clearance within Canada before shipment). Shipping by Canada Post. Shipment within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Eric James
Online sales only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]