A Complete Dictionary of Practical Gardening: Comprehending All the Modern Improvements in the Art; Whether in the Raising of the Various Esculent Vegetables, or in the Forcing and Managing of Different Sorts of Fruits and Plants Etc...
by McDonald, Alexander [Dickson, R.W.]
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Temple Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Complete Dictionary of Practical Gardening: Comprehending All the Modern Improvements in the Art; Whether in the Raising of the Various Esculent Vegetables, or in the Forcing and Managing of Different Sorts of Fruits and Plants Etc...
- McDonald, Alexander [Dickson, R.W.]
- Edwards, Sydenham
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- First Edition
- George Kearsley
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Noisbn, Foyles, Beeleigh Abbey, Gardening, Plants, Natural History
Terms of Sale
Temple Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Temple Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]