Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In Cold Blood is a 1966 book by American author Truman Capote. The book details the brutal 1959 murders of Herbert Clutter, a wealthy farmer from Holcomb, Kansas, and his wife and two of their children. When Capote learned of the quadruple murder before the killers were captured, he decided to travel to Kansas and write about the crime.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Wonderfully written true crime story.
- Atlanta Vintage Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- IN COLD BLOOD
- Truman Capote
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Atlanta Vintage Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Atlanta Vintage Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]