In Cold Blood
by Capote, Truman
- Book condition is Very Good. Previous owners fame on front free end paper. Dust Jacket is Fair with missing pieces of top and b
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In Cold Blood is a 1966 book by American author Truman Capote. The book details the brutal 1959 murders of Herbert Clutter, a wealthy farmer from Holcomb, Kansas, and his wife and two of their children. When Capote learned of the quadruple murder before the killers were captured, he decided to travel to Kansas and write about the crime.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Wonderfully written true crime story.
- Collectible Book Shoppe (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- In Cold Blood
- Capote, Truman
- Book condition
- Used - Book condition is Very Good. Previous owners fame on front free end paper. Dust Jacket is Fair with missing pieces of top and b
- First Edition. Stated First Printing. Also is the First Issue.
- Random House.
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY.
- Date published
- 343 numbered pages.
- 6 x 8.5 Inches in size.
Terms of Sale
Collectible Book Shoppe
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Collectible Book Shoppe
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]