Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Grosset & Dunlap, 1951. Pictorial hardcover without dust jacket, 212 pages; very gently used ex-school library copy, tight in binding, shelf wear to cover corners and spine ends, covers clean except for an old price sticker and the library spine label, rubber stamp on free front endpaper, card pocket on free back endpaper, text page clean and unmarked, fresh and white. . Hard Cover. Very Good -.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eric James (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Cherry Ames, Mountaineer Nurse
- Tatham, Julie
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good -
- Grosset & Dunlap
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- CHILDREN'S MYSTERY FICTION JUVENILE Teen Young Adult Suspense Thriller Spy
- Bookseller catalogs
- Juvenile Fiction; Children's Fiction;
Terms of Sale
Payment through Biblio, or directly we accept PayPal, money order or cheque (10 days for clearance within Canada before shipment). Shipping by Canada Post. Shipment within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Eric James
Online sales only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]