Chavs: The Demonization of the Working Class
by Owen Jones
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Owen Jones is a writer, commentator and activist. He writes frequently for the Guardian , Independent and New Statesman , and has worked in Parliament as a trade union lobbyist and parliamentary researcher, helping Labour plan backbench rebellions on issues ranging from civil liberties to workers’ rights. He lives in London.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- Discover Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Chavs: The Demonization of the Working Class
- Owen Jones
- Book condition
- second hand - VERY GOOD
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Discover Books
We think books should achieve their greatest possible purpose: Whether purchased by another reader, donated to help a child acquire the lifelong skill of literacy, or recycled as a new product, it has a story to tell. We let stories live on.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]