Can we survive our cities?
by George H Favre
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Christian Science Pub. Society, January 1970. Trade . Good. Good Softcover. Moderate soiling and shelfwear to covers, including creasing. Spine has rubbing. Staining on inside cover. Some pages have a bent corner. Light soiling on a few pages. Otherwise, pages clean and tight in binding. Pictures available upon request. A locally owned, independent book shop since 1984.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Jane Addams Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Can we survive our cities?
- George H Favre
- Book condition
- second hand - Good
- Quantity available
- Christian Science Pub. Society
- Date Published
- January 1970
Terms of Sale
Jane Addams Book Shop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Jane Addams Book Shop
We are a locally owned, independent bookstore that has been in business for more than twenty-five years. With more than 70,000 titles in our shop we have a number of very well-stocked sections that span fifteen separate rooms on three floors.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.