CALEB BELDRAGON'S CHRONICLE OF THE THREE COUNTIES
by Warren, Paul
- Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Farmington Hills, Michigan
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Pegasusbooks.biz (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- CALEB BELDRAGON'S CHRONICLE OF THE THREE COUNTIES
- Warren, Paul
- Pictorial Cover
- Book condition
- second hand - Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- First US Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Turner Publishing, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Atlanta, GA
- Date Published
- 1570360669, Fairy Tales; Children's Literature; Fiction; Juven, Fairy Tales;, Folk Tales;, Juvenile Fiction:, Children's Literature;, Caleb Beldragon;
Terms of Sale
I carefully check and describe my books. Returns are accepted if contacted within 7 days of receipt. If book not as described, I will refund cost of the book, as well as postage both ways. If returned 'just because....' then buyer pays for shipping. Oversized books will have additional shipping above the standard, listed rates, quoted upon ordering.
Books are in a 'smoke free' environment. However, some are used books which may have come from 'smokey' locations. If there is a 'smokish' aroma to them, I note that in the listing.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description.... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]