by Baring, Maurice
London, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Hamburg:: Albatross,, 1934. First edition. Paperback. Good. Rebound in red cloth with gilt titles on backstrip. Edges marked. Cloth lightly worn and marked in places.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...