Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ed Conroy Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- British Government and Politics
- Punnett, R. M
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- W.W. Norton & Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date published
- PS 3/3 AZ, British Politics, England, Great Britain, Government
Terms of Sale
Ed Conroy Bookseller
Orders for oversized items (e.g. table size, 4to, folios) and high cost items are sometimes subject to additional shipping charges. ***Multiple volumes per set (2 or more) will be charged for each additional volume in the set as indicated in the Shipping Rates Chart. NYS Residents please add 8% sales tax to your order.
About the Seller
About Ed Conroy Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in slightly better than Very Good Condition with a dust jacket that is in slightly better than Very Good Condition. Very...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.