BRITISH COLUMBIA, and VANCOUVER ISLAND; Comprising a historical sketch of the British settlements in the North-West coast of America ... Compiled from Official and other Authentic Sources.
by Hazlitt, William Carew
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- BRITISH COLUMBIA, and VANCOUVER ISLAND; Comprising a historical sketch of the British settlements in the North-West coast of America ... Compiled from Official and other Authentic Sources.
- Hazlitt, William Carew
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- First Edition
- G. Routledge & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Gold Colonies; gold rush; fur trade; indians; canoes; gold discoveries; travel and exploration
- Bookseller catalogs
- Canadiana; Indians of North America; Rare; Canadiana - Western;
- Small octavo
Terms of Sale
Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars. Postage and Insurance are extra.
- 5% HST on Canadian Orders.�
- Institutions billed as usual, with Purchase Order if necessary for your records.
- Orders ship within 24 hours with VISA and MasterCard purchases, and upon receipt of a Canadian or International Money Order. Cheques may be held until cleared.
- Any item may be returned within five days of receipt.
**Please call or email in advance for proper return instructions to Canada**
SHIPPING PRICES are set for the maximum distance destinations from Toronto, ie. Vancouver, Canada; California, USA; and to Australia, Internationally. Please enquire for the shipping cost to your destination - it is most likely less than quoted here.
About the Seller
About Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [more]