Blood Transfusion, Hemorrhage and the Anaemias
by Bernheim, Bertram M
- near fine
- Near Fine
London (Birr), Ontario
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- CARDINAL BOOKS ~~ ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Blood Transfusion, Hemorrhage and the Anaemias
- Bernheim, Bertram M
- Book condition
- second hand - Near Fine
- 1st Edition
- J. B. Lippincott
- Place of Publication
- Philadelphia and London
- Date Published
- medicine medical history Blood Transfusion, Hemorrhage and the Anaemias Bernheim, Bertram M.
- Bookseller catalogs
- House and Home; Home and Garden;
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
CARDINAL BOOKS ~~ ABAC/ILAB
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express, PayPal, cash, cheque and money order. Other credit cards may also be used through the www.biblio.com site. Prices in other currencies available upon request. Canadian residents must add 5% GST. Certain large or heavy books may require additional shipping charges. Other overseas and special shipping methods (upon request) at cost. Returns accepted within 10 days upon notification and a reason given.
About the Seller
About CARDINAL BOOKS ~~ ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]