by Faulks, Sebastian
- Fine/Near Fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Publisher's original green cloth with silver lettering to spine and grey endpapers and paste-downs. A fine book, free from names and inscriptions, with just a touch of rubbing to bottom edge, in a near fine, unclipped dust jacket with mild wear to top edge and a tiny nick to foot of upper fore-edge. A bright and excellent copy.
SEBASTIAN FAULK's books include the number one bestseller A Week in December, A Possible Life, Human Traces, On Green Dolphin Street, Charlotte Gray and Birdsong , which has sold more than three million copies. In 2011 he wrote and presented the four-part television series Faulks on Fiction for BBC Two.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Fine Book Cellar Limited ABA ILAB PBFA (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Faulks, Sebastian
- Book condition
- second hand - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Date Published
- Birdsong, First, Faulks
- Bookseller catalogs
- Modern First Editions;
Terms of Sale
Fine Book Cellar Limited ABA ILAB PBFA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Fine Book Cellar Limited ABA ILAB PBFA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]