Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Los Angeles: Black Sparrow Press. 1969. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. No. 281 of 350 copies numbered and signed by the poet and by the bibliographer. A facsimile of Bukowski's first separate appearance, the Hearse Broadside No. 1, His Wife, The Painter, mounted as a frontispiece. This copy has the announcement / prospectus card laid in. Fine in lightly scuffed clear acetate dust jacket. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 93 pp .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Beasley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Bibliography of Charles Bukowski
- Dorbin, Sanford
- Book condition
- First Edition; First Printing
- Black Sparrow Press
- Place of Publication
- Los Angeles
- Date published
- Modern First Editions
Terms of Sale
Any book is returnable within ten days for full purchase price.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Beasley Books
Hours by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]