On the Beach: Chance Encounters from the Shores
by McCulloh, Douglas and Garnier, Jacques
- Fine-/Near Fine
Port Orange, Florida
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- KingChamp Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- On the Beach: Chance Encounters from the Shores
- McCulloh, Douglas and Garnier, Jacques
- McCulloh, Douglas and Garnier, Jacques, Photographers
- Book condition
- Used - Fine-
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition.
- Southeast Museum of Photography
- Place of Publication
- Daytona Beach, Fl.
- Date published
- PHOTOGRAPHY. BEACH. SURFING. SWIMMING.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art Catalogs; Photo Books; Erotica;
Terms of Sale
Books shipped upon receipt of payment. Satisfaction guaranteed: returns accepted for full refund within 14 days of delivery -- please notify in advance.
About the Seller
About KingChamp Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]