ART HISTORY: THE REVISED HARDCOVER EDITION
by Stokstad, Marilyn (Editor) & Other Contributors
- Fine/No Dust Jacket, As Issued.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Includes bibliographical references and index
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Modern Rare (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- ART HISTORY: THE REVISED HARDCOVER EDITION
- Stokstad, Marilyn (Editor) & Other Contributors
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket, As Issued.
- Quantity available
- First Edition. First Printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harry N. Abrams
- Place of Publication
- New York City, NY
- Date published
Terms of Sale
We ship at cost, based on weight, destination and shipping method. We ship Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation in the US and Air Parcel Post globally. Other shipping methods are also available. We do not, however, ship via Media Mail or Surface Mail. Payable in $US dollars by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal ( send to email@example.com ), personal check, cashiers check, money order, or wire transfer. Returns accepted, with prior notification, within 10 days after shipment, provided the item is in the same condition it was shipped. We make every effort to describe the item as accurately as possible. If it is not as described, we will refund your payment in full. Otherwise, the return is subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping costs are non-refundable. All magazine, DVD, and tape sales are final and non-refundable. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/fax us at 773-826-4666. Calls accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
About the Seller
About Modern Rare
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]