Alexandria, A History And A Guide: Second Edition (Signed Limited Issue)
by Forster, E. (Edward) M. (Morgan)
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Arroyo Seco Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Alexandria, A History And A Guide: Second Edition (Signed Limited Issue)
- Forster, E. (Edward) M. (Morgan)
- Maps, Plates
- Yellow Printed Boards
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Second Edition [Revised]
- Whitehead Morris Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Rare And Unusual Books; Art; "Southwest Asian and Egyptian ("Middle Eastern") History;
Terms of Sale
Arroyo Seco Books
Payment by credit card or bank transfer through Biblio, or by check or bank transfer,or we can send a PayPal invoice. Bank transfers accepted for international sales totaling over $1000. Sales within California and many other states are subject to sales tax. Additional postage may be required due to size, or weight, or if signature or full insurance is required. Shipments to the UK always require additional shipping charges as only USPS Priority Express Mail is fully insured. Very high value items sent only by USPS Registered Mail. Any item may be returned for any reason with 30 days; return shipping paid if item not as described. All international fees such as customs fees and VAT are the responsibility of the buyer. If items are returned as unaccepted, postage will not be refunded.
About the Seller
About Arroyo Seco Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [more]