Abraham Lincoln: The War Years [Four-Volume Set, Inscribed to Jack Kapp]
by SANDBURG, CARL
- Near fine in original blue cloth, titled in gilt on spine.
Asheville, North Carolina
Standard Delivery: 8 to 15 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The story of Lincoln's life from his inauguration in 1861 to his death and funeral in 1865. Awarded the Pulitzer Prize in History, 1940.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Captain's Bookshelf, Inc., ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Abraham Lincoln: The War Years [Four-Volume Set, Inscribed to Jack Kapp]
- SANDBURG, CARL
- Book condition
- Used - Near fine in original blue cloth, titled in gilt on spine.
- Quantity available
- First Trade Edition
- Harcourt, Brace & Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- AMERICAN HISTORY;
Terms of Sale
Captain's Bookshelf, Inc., ABAA
All items are offered subject to prior sale and must be prepaid unless credit has been established. Items may be returned within ten days of receipt for any reason. Prior notification must be given and items must be in the same condition as sent. Customers may use checks, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Payment from abroad may be made with credit card, international money order or a check drawn on a U.S. bank. Overseas orders will be sent air mail, insured, unless otherwise instructed. Shipping and handling on overseas orders will be billed at cost. Surface and air rates vary, please inquire. We usually ship by UPS, so please provide an appropriate street address. If necessary, we will also ship by Priority Mail. Shipping is additional: $5.00 for the first book and $1.00 for each additional book. North Carolina residents must add seven percent sales tax. Libraries will be billed to suit their budgets. Members of ABAA and ILAB and abide by the ethical guidelines of these organizations. We guarantee the authenticity of all books and autographs we offer for sale.
About the Seller
About Captain's Bookshelf, Inc., ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]