Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, first published in 1989, is a self-help book written by Stephen R. Covey. It has sold over 15 million copies in 38 languages since first publication, which was marked by the release of a 15th anniversary edition in 2004. The book lists seven principles that, if established as habits, are supposed to help a person achieve true interdependent effectiveness.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
The 7 Habits is a life-changer. It's a great book: easy to understand and inspiring. I've read this book twice and will do again soon. If you are in need of changes in your life this book is indispensable.
- Raptis Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- Covey, Stephen R
- Book condition
- Simon & Schuster
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- stephen covey first edition, stephen covey signed first edition, The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People first edition, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People first edition
Terms of Sale
Raptis Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
About Raptis Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]