How do I generate an upload for Biblio.co.uk from HomeBase 2 or 2.3?
If you are using HomeBase 3 or 3.2, please see specific instructions here.
To generate an upload file from HomeBase (version 2 or 2.3) for sending to Biblio without using FTP, follow the directions below:
- From inside of HomeBase: Click on File, then go to Import / Export, then to Export (not Export / Send to ABE).
- In the window that comes up, make sure to uncheck Changed Since. For subsequent uploads after your initial upload, you can leave this box checked to send update files. Un-check whenever you are sending a complete inventory file. Press OK.
- In the window that pops up, change the field next to Save In so that it says Desktop.
- Next to File Name down below, you'll see something similar to DB20030212218273. Press Save.
- Wait for the dialog box that says Export completed to come up, and press OK.
- Exit Homebase.
- You should now see the file you exported on your desktop which is ready to upload to Biblio.
I was delighted with my order and your service. The book arrived in time for the occasion that I needed it for. I was thrilled to be able to find an out-of-print copy.