Los Angeles, California, USA
Search the inventory of gustavobooks
Established since 2001, we have sold to over a hundred thousand copies of international edition textbooks to numerous US Phd., grad and undergrad students.
Majority of our text books are international edition.
We specialize in Business, Finance, Management, Marketing, Operation management, Consulting, Advertising, Engineering, Medical and many more...
International edition text book:
1. Majorly provides identical content to US edition
2. Some auxillary items (CD or access code) may come with the books
3. Present "Not for Sale in US" banner on the cover of the book
4. Some questions at the end of chapter may be the same as US edition
5. International edition ISBN is different from US edition ISBN
6. Cover picture may be different from US edition
98% of international edition text book content are identical to US edition.
Minority of them may present different question orders, different unit, and no CD/access code. Except really new items, we normally inform buyers with the differences.
Internationl edition text book is legal and is published from copyright owners in other countries like UK/India/Singapore. Using international edition text book is perfectly legal and you will see that a significant percentage of your classmates use it.
Sometimes, we may ship US edition text book as a compliment to you depending on availability. So, don't be too surprised when receiving US edition instead of international edition.
The most important thing before buying with us is to make sure you understand the terms of international edition text book.
If you are still unsure about international edition, please email us.