Skip to content

Biblio logo: Used, Rare and Collectible Books for Sale

marbled paper

Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or covering for the outside of a hardcover book.


Sign up for our newsletter for a chance to win $50 in free books!

Corrections? Comments? Suggestions?