Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Charles E. Graham & Co., New York, 1915. 9.75" X 7.25" in boards with brown cloth spine. Front cover illustrated. Soiled, Worn along edges; pages just starting to tan a little. Black and white illustrations inside: GOOD MINUS. 32pp.. Hardcover. Good/No Jacket.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE BOOK VAULT (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- YOUNG FOLKS RAILROAD STORIES
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Charles E. Graham & Co., New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books;
Terms of Sale
THE BOOK VAULT
Payment through Biblio by credit card or to us directly. All books are rerturnable upon notice within 10 days. We ship as quickly as possible after payment, often the same day.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Endicott, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About THE BOOK VAULT
We are independent booksellers located in "that other EDEN," the Southern Tier of NY. We have collections in several categories, especially, military history, art, ephemera, history, literature, poetry, etc. Customer service is our strong suit. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]