Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Leeds: Yorkshire Chronicle, 1992. Near Fine. large folio. Twelve issues of the The Yorkshire Chronicle bound in one volume. Issues 1-12, November 1992- October 1993 of a local newspaper which offered "a nostaligic look at Yorkshire's Yesteryears". They come from the collection of Yorkshire bookbinder and bibliophile Martin E Thorpe who has rebound them in quarter leather with gilt spine lettering over red boards. Near fine, the boards are very lightly soiled, the newspapers are crisp, fresh and unmarked. Additional shipping charges may apply as this is a large and heavy volume. Near Fine 1992
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Modern First Editions Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Yorkshire Chronicle
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Yorkshire Chronicle
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Modern First Editions Ltd
30 day return guarantee, no quibble with full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2013
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Ask Seller a Question
About Modern First Editions Ltd
Modern First Editions (shortly to rebrand as Christian White Rare Books) buys and sells great books and manuscripts in the best condition we can find them. We love manuscripts, annotated books and association copies. We serve collectors of all ages, means and taste, and have built relationships with libraries and librarians in the UK, the USA and across the world. We all need books!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.