Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London:: Chatto & Windus,, 1962. First edition. Cloth. Very Good+ in Very Good DJ. Introduction by Angus Wilson. Slight rubbing to cloth edges. Light sunning to dj, small amount of staining to back of dj.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- And Yet We Are Human.
- Carling, Finn
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good DJ
- First edition
- Chatto & Windus,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Autobiography: A-D;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]