The Yellow Book, an Illustrated Quarterly. Volume XII January 1897.
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: John Lane the Bodly Head, 1897. Book. Very Good. Hardcover. 1st Edition. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. Yellow cloth with black design/lettering to the front and back and black lettering to the spine. 344 pp. plus index/ads. Illustrated with frontispiece and fourteen others. Designs by Ethel Reed. This copy is VG. Exterior modestly rubbed, moderately sunned with a few spots to the spine, and has moderate wear to spine ends--very little to tips/edges. Inside has neat PO signature to FEP and significant toning to front and back EPs, but hardly any to inside boards. Text is only modestly toned, clean, and securely bound..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Bailey Bonzo Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Yellow Book, an Illustrated Quarterly. Volume XII January 1897.
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- 1st Edition
- John Lane the Bodly Head
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Bailey Bonzo Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Bailey Bonzo Books
Bailey Bonzo Books....Specializing in collectble First Editions, SIGNED copies, Science Fiction/Fantasy, and RARE copies of all kinds.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]