Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London:: Hutchinson,, 1967. First edition. Cloth. Very Good in Very Good DJ. Mildew to cloth, edges lightly marked. Slight scuffing to dj and chipping along edges.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Year of Doom, 1975
- Stevenson, W. C
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good DJ
- First edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Religion: Christianity;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Mildew is an all-too-common affliction that plagues books and erodes their collectibility, value and preservation. A fungus...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]