Year Book of Langland Studies: v.3: Vol 3
by John A. Alford (Editor), M.Teresa Tavormina (Editor)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Colleagues Press, 1990. Hardcover. Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Short tear in binding cloth. Books sent promptly by first class post
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Judd Books (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Year Book of Langland Studies: v.3: Vol 3
- John A. Alford (Editor), M.Teresa Tavormina (Editor)
- Book condition
- second hand - Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Colleagues Press
- Date Published
- LANGLAND, WILLIAM, 1330?-1400?
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Judd Books
Judd Books has been bookselling for over 25 years. We aim to accurately describe the condition of each book and pack them carefully so they arrive in the same condition.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]