Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Moscow:: Iskusstvo Publishers,, 1973. Edition not stated. Cloth. Near Fine in VG+ DJ. A bilingual edition, featuring many full-page, full-colour reproductions of icon paintings, with commentary. Translated by K.M. Cook, with photographs by I. Nikolayev and K. Kushnaryov. Gilt lettering to spine and upper cover.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Yaroslavian Icon Painting.
- Maslenitsyn, S.I
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in VG+ DJ
- Edition not stated
- Iskusstvo Publishers,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Arts: Original Works and Prints;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]