Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Ya-Yas in Bloom
by REBECCA WELLS
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
HarperCollins, March 2005. First Edition. Hardcover . Good/Good. Good Hardcover with Good Dustjacket. First Edition. DJ price clipped. Moderate soiling and shelfwear to DJ, including a few small tears. Moderate soiling and shelfwear to covers, including mild rubbing. Spine ends bumped. Textblock lightly soiled. Gift inscription on back of front endpaper. Pages clean and tight in binding. Pictures available upon request. A locally owned, independent book shop since 1984.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Jane Addams Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Ya-Yas in Bloom
- REBECCA WELLS
- Book condition
- second hand - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.s.a.
- Date Published
- March 2005
Terms of Sale
Jane Addams Book Shop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Jane Addams Book Shop
We are a locally owned, independent bookstore that has been in business for more than twenty-five years. With more than 70,000 titles in our shop we have a number of very well-stocked sections that span fifteen separate rooms on three floors.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.