Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Wrinkle in Time is a science fantasy novel by Madeleine L'Engle, first published in 1962. The book won a Newbery Medal, Sequoyah Book Award, and Lewis Carroll Shelf Award, and was runner-up for the Hans Christian Andersen Award. It is the first in L'Engle's series of books about the Murry and O'Keefe families.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Great read for a kid, adult, or anyone who hasn't lost their sense of mystery and adventure. What if? What if time travel were as easy as L'Engle proposes? I still look for Mrs. Whatsit to point me in the right direction.
This book got me hooked on reading as a child. What bettter praise can you give a book?
- gearbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Wrinkle In Time
- Madeleine L'Engle
- Ellen Raskin (Jacket Design)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 24th Printing: 1968
- Ariel Books/ Farrar, Straus & Giroux
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Fictional Novel, Literary Fiction & Novel, Classic Fiction & Novel, Antiques & Collectibles, Literary Studies
- 8vo or 8° (Medium Octavo): 7¾" x 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]