Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Wrinkle in Time is a science fantasy novel by Madeleine L'Engle, first published in 1962. The book won a Newbery Medal, Sequoyah Book Award, and Lewis Carroll Shelf Award, and was runner-up for the Hans Christian Andersen Award. It is the first in L'Engle's series of books about the Murry and O'Keefe families.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Great read for a kid, adult, or anyone who hasn't lost their sense of mystery and adventure. What if? What if time travel were as easy as L'Engle proposes? I still look for Mrs. Whatsit to point me in the right direction.
This book got me hooked on reading as a child. What bettter praise can you give a book?
- Rare Book Cellar (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A WRINKLE IN TIME
- Madeleine L'Engle
- Book condition
- First Edition; First Printing
- Ariel Books / Farrar, Straus and Cudahy
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Rare Book Cellar
Payment Methods Accepted Personal Checks, Cashiers Checks, Money Orders, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover card through PayPal.com Shipping and Refunds All items are shipped though the United States Postal Service. All items are returnable, within 10 days of receipt if not as described. If you have any special requests, questions or comments please feel free to contact us. Via Email: Info@rarebookcellar.com Via Phone: 845-512-8229
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]