Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Bear of Very Little Brain and his friends from the Hundred Acre Wood have delighted generations of readers since Winnie-the-Pooh was first published in 1926. Three cheers for Pooh!
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Peakirk Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Winnie the Pooh
- Milne, A A
- E H Shepherd
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good- dust jacket
- 1st Edition; 1st Printing
- Methuen & Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
If you feel the book is not as described, please return within 7 days, and you will be refunded. Please inform us that your book will be coming back first.
About the Seller
About Peakirk Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]