Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Bear of Very Little Brain and his friends from the Hundred Acre Wood have delighted generations of readers since Winnie-the-Pooh was first published in 1926. Three cheers for Pooh!
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Foster Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Winnie-the-Pooh [and] The House at Pooh Corner. Two volumes
- Milne, A. A
- Shepard, Ernest H.
- Gilt-decorated Morocco
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Methuen & Co. Ltd. 1928
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Milne,Winnie the Pooh,House Pooh Corner,Shepard,Fine bindings
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fine Bindings; Illustrated; Children's;
Terms of Sale
Prices are in sterling, and are subject to availability. We can accept bank transfers in Sterling, Euros, US and AUS dollars. We ship priority as standard, and pack our books well. Courier services available. We are also able to offer same day delivery within London postcodes for some orders - ask for a quote. Valuable items will be sent via registered airmail or one of the courier services. Large orders can be sent via consolidation, which reduces the cost per book. In the unlikely event of an incorrect description, a full refund will be provided, but please e-mail/telephone first, and within seven days of receipt of the book. We are happy to comply to the EU's rules on distance selling. All books are published in London and 8vo unless stated, and remain my property until paid for in full. The shop is open Monday to Saturday 10.30am to 5.30pm and most Sundays 11 to 5. If you find yourself in West London, do come along and browse.
About the Seller
About Foster Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]