THE WINES OF SPAIN AND PORTUGAL
by READ, JAN
- very good
- Very Good/Fair
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Faber, 1973. 280pp; Illustrated with drawings and maps; D/w slightly stained and previous owner's bookplate to front pastedown else a very bright copy;. First Edition. Cloth. Very Good/Fair. 8vo.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Weathered Stone Books (IE)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE WINES OF SPAIN AND PORTUGAL
- READ, JAN
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Weathered Stone Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Weathered Stone Books
In operation since 1982 as The Winding Stair Bookshop, Dublin until 2005. Then in USA as Wandering Star Books an online bookseller also conducting appraisals for private collectors and institutions. Now back in Ireland and living in beautiful Sligo with views of the Atlantic and selling online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]