Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1960. First Edition. Hard Cover. Good. Grey cloth boards maroon endpapers. Head/heel of spine bumped. Illustrated with many b/w photographs. Minor foxing on edges. Binding tight. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hermit Hill Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Windsor Revisited
- H. R. H. The Duke of Windsor
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Houghton Mifflin
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- English Royalty, English History
- Bookseller catalogs
- Europe / European History;
Terms of Sale
Hermit Hill Books
Terms: We accept VISA/MasterCard, personal checks, and money orders. We DO NOT accept PayPal. Shipping costs are $3.50 for confirmed media mail and $6 for confirmed priority ($1 for each additional book/volume). Please ask for shipping costs on international orders. Return Policy: Books may be returned for any reason. If you are returning a book, please notify us by phone or by e-mail within 48 hours of receipt of book. Books must be returned within 10 days of receipt and in the same condition as when sold. Please note, shipping charges will be refunded only if we made an error in description.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Hermit Hill Books
Hermit Hill Books is a brick-and-mortar store, located in Poultney, Vermont, home of Green Mountain College. We have a large collection of used, out-of-print, collectible books. Our "staff" includes Harriet, a large, friendly white-and-calico cat, and Tucker, a knowledgeable Welsh Corgi. Shop hours are Tuesday - Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Member of the Vermont Antiquarian Booksellers Association (VABA).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]