WILD FLOWERS OF THE UNITED STATES: THE NORTHEASTERN STATES - VOLUME ONE, PART ONE and PART TWO - Two Volume Set
by Rickett, Harold William
- very good
- Very Good
North Scituate, Rhode Island
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mark Lavendier, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- WILD FLOWERS OF THE UNITED STATES: THE NORTHEASTERN STATES - VOLUME ONE, PART ONE and PART TWO - Two Volume Set
- Rickett, Harold William
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- The New York Botanical Garden/McGraw-Hill
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Mark Lavendier, Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Mark Lavendier, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]