Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Sword of the Lord Publishers. Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket. 1966. Hardcover. White Hardcover, blue / red lettering to the cover. In Very Good condition. A solid binding, minor underlining to a few pages. The DJ is clipped and Good+ condition with spine browning, cover edgewear and a white sticker to the spine. ; Oblong Small 8vo 7½" - 8" tall; 178 pages .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bytown Bookery (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Why Our Churches Do Not Win Souls
- Rice John R
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket
- Sword of the Lord Publishers
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Religion; Christianity; Church;
Terms of Sale
Returns/Refunds for any item that arrives in not-as-described condition. Shipping Terms: I accept orders and payment through Biblio.com only. Please feel free to e-mail if wish any further details about the book. If the book you are purchasing is over 1kg, or 2.2 Lbs, with an overseas destination, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since:
Ask Seller a Question
About Bytown Bookery
Bytown Bookery is an online bookseller only. I started out as a book collector, but working with books is my passion, so I turned into a bookseller. The selection of books that Bytown covers is varied, something for everyone. Fiction, Business, Children's, Health, Biographies, Humour..Check it out.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.