White Witch of the South Seas
by Wheatley, Dennis
- Acceptable to Good/Dust Jacket price clipped, protected with plastic, dirt to edges.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Hutchinson, 1968. First. Hardcover. Acceptable to Good/Dust Jacket price clipped, protected with plastic, dirt to edges. . 1968 First Edition. Published by Hutchinson. Acceptable to Good. Front cover has some small holes. Discolouration to covers. Mild bumping to spine, Tanned edge paper. Please take a look at all pictures for more details.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Eurobooks Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- White Witch of the South Seas
- Wheatley, Dennis
- Book condition
- second hand - Acceptable to Good
- Jacket condition
- Dust Jacket price clipped, protected with plastic, dirt to edges.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Wheatley, Dennis;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Eurobooks Ltd
We are passionate for books. We go around hunting for special books.Ranging from Vintage children, vintage Engineering, Military all the way to children.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists... [more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]