Where the Wild Things Are
by Sendak, Maurice
- Near Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Where the Wild Things Are is a 1963 children's picture book by American writer and illustrator Maurice Sendak, originally published by Harper & Row. The book has been adapted into other media several times, including an animated short, a 1980 opera, and, in 2009, a live-action feature film adaptation. According to HarperCollins, the book has sold over 19 million copies worldwide as of 2008.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
BEST. BOOK. EVER. I have given a copy to every child in my life (family & friends). The imagination given wings and the safety net of a parent's love. Beautifully naughty, captures the joy of childhood and possibilities.
- Oddfellow's Fine Books and Col (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Where the Wild Things Are
- Sendak, Maurice
- No Binding
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- 25th Anniversary
- Hardcover Comic
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- HarperCollins Publishers
- Place of Publication
- Scranton, PA, U.S.A.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Oddfellow's Fine Books and Col
About the Seller
About Oddfellow's Fine Books and Col
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]