When the News Went Live. Dallas 1963.
by Huffaker, Bob, Bill Mercer, George Phenix and Wes Wise. (Signed by All 4)
- As New in As New dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quinn & Davis Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- When the News Went Live. Dallas 1963.
- Huffaker, Bob, Bill Mercer, George Phenix and Wes Wise. (Signed by All 4)
- Book condition
- New As New in As New dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Taylor Trade Publishing, N. Y.
- Place of Publication
- Dallas, Texas, U.s.a.
- Date published
- 1589791398, Jfk, Kennedy, Assassination, True, Crime, History, Signed
Terms of Sale
Quinn & Davis Booksellers
Satisfaction is quaranteed or you will receive a full refund. If we fail to describe a book accurately we will refund your total purchase price plus return shipping.
About the Seller
About Quinn & Davis Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
This Book’s Categories
- Autographs & Signed Books Signed Books
- Countries & Cultures North America United States Texas
- History History by Period Political History
- Politics, Government and Law
- Politics, Government and Law Law Enforcement Political Biography American Presidents
- Politics, Government and Law Law Enforcement Political Biography John F. Kennedy
- Countries & Cultures