Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Doubleday, 1966. Hard Cover. Fine in a Very Good+ dustjacket. dj shows light soiling and spotting to fore edge. "A new and revised expanded edition of an earlier book by the same author, Music as an Art.". First Edition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Windy Hill Books
Books are returnable for any reason within 10 days of receipt, books must be received in condition sent, notification prior to return is appreciated.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Windy Hill Books
Windy Hill Books specializes in out of print and collectible children's books in gift condition. Established in 1993 we have recently moved to beautiful Bath County Virginia. We are opened by appointment only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- fore edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]