WEE BURN - THE FIRST CENTURY - 1896-1996
by Quirin, Bill
- Very Good+/Very Good+
Farmingville, New York
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Koster's Collectible Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- WEE BURN - THE FIRST CENTURY - 1896-1996
- Quirin, Bill
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- Longstreet Press Inc
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Koster's Collectible Books
Thank You for your order!! All titles subject to prior sale. We ship in boxes, all carefully packed. PAYMENT:Money order, Paypal. NY residents please add 8.625% sales tax. SHIPPING: USPS 4th Class Bookrate, $3.99 1st book, each additional book $1.00. Priority mail $13.85 1st bk, $2 each additional. International shipping is at cost. Call/fax/e-mail to hold. All dust jackets are covered in protective plastic. Orders processed promptly!!Returns are accepted within two weeks of purchase, and must be returned to us at the buyers expense, in the same condition in which it was received, carefully packed.
About the Seller
About Koster's Collectible Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.